Organizing and removing unnecessary objects from our home and our life can provide order, lightness, and neatness to our space (both internal and external).
- Save us time, money, and stress
- Allow us more personal time and calmer relationships
- Provide structure for prescription compliance
- Open up space to use equipment and appliances
- Cut down on dust and housekeeping needs!
How I add this to my life: Each spring (now!), I go through drawers and closets to remove unused items. I also try not to purchase anything that’s unnecessary by asking: do I need this, do I like this, do I have a place for this?