Take the time to look around and appreciate what you have. Focus on the good, not what is lacking. A little gratitude can go a long way.
- Expand our relationships
- Encourage our physical health
- Improve our psychological health
- Enhance empathy and reduce aggression
- Augment our sleep quality
- Increase our mental strength
How I add this to my life: The easiest place for me to remember to appreciate is when I eat. I try to remember that it has taken many hands to bring food to me, along with the support of the sun, rain, and countless plants and animals, all interacting and oblivious to my pleasure I derive from their effort